The following events occurred in the 1900s:
- Friedrich Weyerhaeuser purchases terrain in the state of Washington with James Packard as associate.
- End of the Those of Bloon club after Unguin is interned.
- For two weeks before being set ablaze, because of the Packards and Martells sawmill competition, Twin Peaks river is jammed with fir and pine lags for over 7 miles starting from the falls.
- February 24, The Night of the Burning River kills 6 peoples followed by 2 others days later from injuries.
- After 7 days and 7 nights, the rain extinguishes the blaze.
- Oscar Wilde is in Twin Peaks.
- A picture of Chief Joseph is taken by Edward Curtis in Seattle.
- The Grange is build with the Packard Mill's douglas firs in Twin Peaks.
- A smallish earthquake destroys every Twin Peaks buildings, including Horne's General Store which is rebuilt as Horne's Department Store, but except the Grange and causes fires which destroy thousands of acres.
- Orville Horne arrives in Twin Peaks and opens the Horne's Department Store. Its competitors burn down.
- In the Grange, timber wars between the Packard and Martell Mills.
- In the Grange, speech by James Packard to stop the timber wars.
- 1900 – Liver-Eating Johnson
- February 24, 1902 – 6 Twin Peaks inhabitants followed by 2 others days later
- 1904 – Chief Joseph, age 64
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 The Secret History of Twin Peaks
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Twin Peaks: Access Guide to the Town