The following events took place in the 1st to 18th century (1 – 1800 AD):
12th century Edit
- The Welsh prince Madoc allegedly settles and founds colonies of "white Indians" along the Mississippi River, including the Mandan tribe.
15th century Edit
16th century Edit
- Rabelais creates the concept of the Church of Thelema in a satirical novel.
- 1542 – Juan Rodriguez Cabrillo is the first western explorer to reach Puget Sound.
- c. 1572 – Puget Sound is renamed Nova Albion by Francis Drake in honor of Queen Elizabeth I.
17th century Edit
- 1670 – The king of England enables the Hudson Bay Company to exploit the resources of North America.
18th century Edit
- 1741 – Russian explorers Vitus Behring and Peter Cherikof explore Puget Sound.
- Spanish explorer Gaspar de Portola discovers and names the Arroyo Seco canyon in southern California.
- 1787 –
- General James Wilkinson, commander of the United States Army, becomes a double agent for the Spanish crown.
- The Moose Massacre of more than fifty animals occurs in Twin Peaks' salt marshes.
- May – French trapper and pedophile Gaston Leroux dies next to a lot of moss near Owl Cave after being the first to write that moss always grows to the north.
- 1791 – Titanium is discovered.
- 1793 – Alexander MacKenzie is the first Caucasian to reach the Pacific Northwest.
- 1795 – Ivan Pritikoff concludes the Vladivostok Treaty with the Chinook tribe.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 The Secret History of Twin Peaks
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Twin Peaks: Access Guide to the Town