The following events occurred in the 2010s:
- See: Dating conventions § Twin Peaks (2017)
- The "days" (Day 1, Day 2, etc.) are not necessarily consecutive and may overlap.
Unknown dates Edit
- Agent Cooper, sitting in a monochrome room, listens to a gramophone and receives three clues from ??????? before disappearing.
- Lawrence Jacoby receives a delivery of shovels from Joe and spray-paints them gold. One night, he broadcasts as "Dr. Amp" from his trailer, hawking his golden shit-digging shovels, while Jerry Horne and Nadine Hurley watch.
- In New York City, Sam Colby takes a break from monitoring the glass box installation to accept coffee from Tracey Barberato.
- Continued: ↓ Thursday, September 22
- Jerry Horne interrupts a meeting between Ben and Beverly Paige to report on his marijuana confections.
- Dale Cooper's doppelganger (Mr. C) visits Buella's farmhouse and leaves with Ray Monroe and Darya on business.
- Continued: ↓ Saturday, September 24
- Sarah Palmer drinks at home alone, watching a violent nature program.
- The Chromatics play at the Roadhouse. James Hurley and his friend Freddie Sykes arrive, while Shelly drinks with her friends Hannah and Renee.
- The Cactus Blossoms play at the Roadhouse.
- Au Revoir Simone play at the Roadhouse.
- Mike Nelson interviews Steven Burnett for a job, and ruthlessly turns him away. Later that day, Steven meets up with his wife Becky at the Double R Diner, where Becky asks Shelly for some more money. The two take sparkle and then go for a drive.
- Trouble plays at the Roadhouse. Sitting at a booth, Richard Horne makes a payment to Deputy Chad Broxford and then assaults a girl seated nearby.
- Sharon Van Etten plays at the Roadhouse.
- Jerry Horne calls Ben in a panic, saying that his car is missing and he doesn't know where he is.
- At the Roadhouse, Jean-Michel Renault takes a phone call regarding two underage prostitutes whom a client has refused to pay for.
- The Nine Inch Nails play at the Roadhouse.
- Andy and Lucy Brennan argue over what color recliner to order.
- Jerry Horne has an episode in the woods when his right foot tells him that it is not his foot.
- Hudson Mohawke performs at the Roadhouse. Chloe and Ella meet up and talk about Ella's new job, while Ella scratches at a bad rash under her arm.
- Carl Rodd, playing guitar outside his home, is disturbed by a commotion from Steven and Becky Burnett's trailer.
- At her store, Nadine Hurley watches a second broadcast by Dr. Amp.
- Margaret Lanterman calls Deputy Hawk and says that the circle is closing, and that Laura is the one.
- Rebekah Del Rio plays at the Roadhouse.
Unknown night (Day 1) Edit
- Margaret Lanterman calls Deputy Hawk with a message from the log: something is missing involving Dale Cooper.
Unknown date (Day 2) Edit
- An insurance salesman leaves his card for Sheriff Truman with Lucy Brennan.
- Deputy Hawk retrieves the Laura Palmer case files and tells Andy and Lucy Brennan about the Log Lady's message.
- Hawk speaks with Margaret Lanterman on the phone while heading to Glastonbury Grove.
The next day (Day 3), before September 29 Edit
- Morning – Deputy Hawk, Andy, and Lucy review the Palmer evidence. Lucy suggests that the chocolate bunny she ate from Laura's room is possibly what's missing.
- Night – Frank Truman arrives at the Twin Peaks Sheriff's Department back from his fishing trip, startling Lucy. He speaks to Maggie Brown about a local student's drug overdose and to Deputy Bobby Briggs about drug mules crossing the border from Canada.
- In the conference room, Truman confers with Hawk about the Log Lady's message regarding Agent Cooper. Bobby, entering, is stunned to see Laura Palmer's photograph, then recalls that Cooper was the last person to see his father alive.
- Andy and Lucy's son Wally arrives at the station unexpectedly to pay his respects to Sheriff Truman and grant his parents permission to convert his room into a study.
Unknown dates (after Day 3) Edit
- Frank Truman calls Harry about his medical tests, then has a testy exchange with his wife Doris.
- Hawk and Andy Brennan continue to review the Laura Palmer case files. Andy says he can't find anything relating to Hawk's heritage.
- Deputy Hawk discovers a set of pages left in the door of a bathroom stall at the sheriff's station.
- Doris Truman arrives at the station to angrily confront her husband about failing to fix her father's car.
- Hawk shows Sheriff Truman the pages from Laura Palmer's diary, which indicate that "the good Cooper" is still trapped in the Black Lodge. Truman calls Will Hayward to ask him what he remembers about the day Cooper returned from the Lodge.
- Continued: ↓ Thursday, September 29
Unknown weekday (Day 4), the 10th Edit
- Morning – Red meets Richard Horne to talk about trafficking drugs into Twin Peaks from Canada.
- Carl Rodd and Mickey catch a ride into town from the New Fat Trout Trailer Park.
- Miriam Sullivan visits the Double R Diner for pie and coffee, before leaving for school. Shelly and Heidi agree to treat her next time.
- Still fuming over Red calling him a "kid," Richard runs a stop sign and hits and kills a young boy. The incident is witnessed by Carl and Miriam. Carl sees a yellow aura float into the sky from the boy's body.
- Horne leaves his truck in a local farmer's field, attempting to wipe the blood off the front fender.
- Afternoon – Andy Brennan questions the farmer about the truck involved in the hit and run. They agree to meet on Highway 21 at 4:30 that afternoon, but the farmer never appears.
- Night – Bing runs into the Double R Diner, loudly asking if anyone has seen Billy, before running off.
Unknown date (before Day 5) Edit
- Johnny Horne is accidentally let out of his room by Mary, and runs through his house before smashing into a wall.
Unknown date (Day 5) Edit
- Richard Horne shows up at Miriam Sullivan's trailer. She warns him that she told the police about him running over the little boy, and that she sent a letter to the sheriff's department if anything happens to her. Richard breaks in and brutally beats her, then sets her trailer to ignite. Horne calls Chad Broxford and tells him to intercept the letter.
- Chad talks to Lucy Brennan and then goes outside to retrieve the mail. He succeeds in hiding Miriam's letter and texts Richard that it is done.
- Horne goes to his grandmother Sylvia's house and assaults her and Johnny, eventually coercing her to give him the combination for her safe. He leaves with thousands of dollars and Sylvia's purse.
- Sylvia calls Benjamin and furiously tells him what Richard did to her.
Unknown date (Day 5 or later) Edit
- A boy playing catch with his brothers finds Miriam Sullivan crawling out of the woods, horribly injured.
c. Monday, September 19 Edit
- William Hastings and Ruth Davenport first enter "the Zone" and meet "the Major," who asks them to retrieve coordinates for him from a secure military database.
Thursday, September 22 Edit
- William Hastings holds an evening faculty evaluation meeting. He leaves at 9:30 p.m. MST and arrives home at 10:20, allegedly giving his secretary Betty a ride home.
- Around this date, Hastings and Ruth Davenport visit the Zone and pass a set of coordinates to "the Major." After they do so, the man floats up saying "Cooper, Cooper," and his head disappears. They are attacked by "people" in the Zone who demand to know the name of Hastings' wife. Davenport and the Major are killed, parts of their bodies appearing in Davenport's apartment, while Hastings awakens at home.
- The real Dale Cooper emerges from the Black Lodge in the glass box, only to be flushed out. Minutes later, the experiment appears in his place and violently kills Sam Colby and Tracey Barberato.
Friday, September 23 Edit
- Dougie Jones goes on a three-day bender after incurring gambling debts.
- Marjorie Green calls the police to report a smell coming from her neighbor Ruth Davenport's apartment. They find Ruth's severed head and the headless corpse of an older man.
- William Hastings allegedly goes on a dinner date with his wife Phyllis.
Saturday, September 24 Edit
- Constance Talbot positively identifies the fingerprints found in Ruth Davenport's apartment as belonging to William Hastings, a local high school principal. Hastings is arrested at his home by Detective Dave Macklay.
- Macklay interrogates Hastings about his movements the past few days, realizing there is a sizable gap the past Thursday around the time Davenport was killed. Don Harrison orders Hastings to be placed in a cell. At Hastings' house, Macklay and Harrison discover a piece of meat in Hastings' trunk.
- Phyllis furiously confronts Bill in jail about his affair with Ruth, while he responds that he knows about her affair with their lawyer George Bautzer. A woodsman disappears from a nearby cell.
- Mr. C waits for Phyllis at her home to congratulate her, then kills her with Bautzer's gun.
- In Las Vegas, Duncan Todd tells Roger to confirm that "she" has got the job, then warns him not to get involved with someone like Todd's superior.
- Mr. C makes plans at a diner with Ray, Darya, and Jack for Ray to obtain a set of coordinates from Hastings' secretary Betty.
Sunday, September 25 – Monday, September 29 Edit
- The police in Buckhorn discover Phyllis Hastings' body and arrest George Bautzer for her murder.
- William Hastings' secretary Betty is killed in a car explosion.
Sunday, September 25 Edit
- In the waiting room, Cooper encounters Laura Palmer, who says he can finally leave, then whispers something to him before she is pulled screaming into the air. Next, he meets MIKE and the arm's new form.
- After disposing of Hastings' car, Mr. C kills Jack.
- Ray is captured and arrested in Yankton Federal Prison.
- Two hours later, the doppelganger returns to the motel and confronts Darya about her and Ray's plot to have him killed. He kills Darya and then downloads the specifications of the prison where Ray is being held. Cooper then contacts someone he believes is Phillip Jeffries, but the stranger tells him that he will soon be with BOB after Cooper returns to the Black Lodge tomorrow.
- Cooper asks Chantal Hutchens down the hall to dispose of Darya's body and then meet her along with Hutch at a certain place in the next few days.
- On the arm's instructions, the real Dale attempts to exit the lodge, encountering Leland Palmer, who tells him to "Find Laura." He is thwarted by the arm's doppelganger and falls through the floor, arriving briefly in the glass box on September 18, before falling through space.
Monday, September 26 Edit
- The real Cooper arrives at a building in the purple sea, where he encounters Naido and witnesses the face of Garland Briggs floating in space. The American girl tells him to exit through the wall outlet before her mother arrives.
- 2:53 p.m. MST – The doppelganger, struggling to resist being returned to the Lodge, gets in a car crash. He vomits up creamed corn and blood before losing consciousness.
- In Rancho Rosa, Dougie Jones finishes a tryst with Jade, who goes to shower. Dougie realizes his arm has gone numb and then becomes violently ill. He is pulled into the waiting room, where he is transformed into a gold ball. MIKE collects the ball and the ring Dougie wore.
- Dale exits the Lodge and arrives in the room where Dougie was, in a catatonic state. Jade, taking him for Dougie, struggles to get him dressed out and the door. As they drive out of the neighborhood, Gene and Jake attempt to assassinate him but fail, instead placing a bomb on Dougie's car.
- State troopers find the evil Cooper's car, and one of them becomes physically ill from exposure to the vomit.
- Jade drops Cooper off at the Silver Mustang Casino and gives him money to call for help. Wandering through the main floor, Cooper notices strange flickering lights over certain slot machines and begins playing, winning a Mega Jackpot on each attempt. This continues until he has won $425,000.
- In Philadelphia, Agents Cole, Rosenfield, and Preston review the glass box case in New York. Cole receives word that Dale Cooper has been arrested in South Dakota, and they plan to fly out the next morning.
- Night – Cooper runs into Dougie's friends Bill and Candy Shaker, who reveal to him where Dougie lives. The casino supervisor Burns, appalled at how much money he has won, gives Cooper his winnings and tells him to come back soon, before sending him home in a limo.
- At the home in Lancelot Court, Dougie's wife Janey-E storms out and berates Cooper for disappearing on her and missing Sonny Jim's birthday. She softens when she realizes how much money he has won, enough to "pay them back."
- Gordon Cole meets with Denise Bryson to tell her about Cooper's whereabouts.
- Over the phone, Lorraine berates Gene and Jake for failing to kill Dougie, then sends a text signal to a device in Buenos Aires.
Tuesday, September 27 Edit
- Morning – Janey-E Jones gets Dale Cooper dressed for work. MIKE appears to Cooper and tells him he has been tricked, and now one of the two Coopers must die.
- Cooper has breakfast with Sonny Jim, attempting to re-learn how to use utensils, but perks up when he receives his coffee.
- Constance Talbot tries to identify the headless corpse via fingerprints and encounters a military block.
- Gene and Jake drive by the house in Rancho Rosa, still unable to locate Dougie. A group of car thieves cases the area.
- Janey-E drives Cooper to work at Lucky 7 Insurance. Lost and confused, he follows Phil Bisby up the conference in exchange for more coffee. During the meeting, Cooper senses that Anthony Sinclair is lying but cannot explain further. In response, Bushnell Mullins gives him a set of files to review at home.
- At the Silver Mustang Casino, Bradley and Rodney Mitchum discipline Burns for allowing Cooper to win over $425,000 at the slot machines, and tell Warrick to report to them if he ever shows up there again.
- In Rancho Rosa, a boy goes across the street to examine the device on Dougie Jones' car. A gang of car thieves show up and inadvertently set off the bomb, killing three of them.
- While washing Jade's car, an auto detailer finds the Great Northern Hotel key that Cooper dropped. Jade puts it in a nearby mailbox.
- Afternoon – Gordon Cole, Albert Rosenfield, and Tammy Preston drive from a South Dakota airport to Yankton Federal Prison. They have an eerie conversation with the doppelganger. Afterward, Cole and Rosenfield try to make sense of Cooper's condition, and they agree that they need someone to speak to Cooper to learn more.
- Tammy Preston reviews Cooper's file and discovers an oddity with his fingerprints.
- At the Pentagon, Lieutenant Cynthia Knox reports the access attempt for Garland Briggs' fingerprints, and Colonel Davis orders her to fly to Buckhorn to investigate.
- Mr. C is granted his phone call. He dials a long series of numbers which sets off the prison's alarms, and says "The cow jumped over the moon." This triggers a change in the device in Buenos Aires.
- Night – Dale Cooper stands in the plaza outside the office, fixated on the statue. Officer Reynaldo eventually finds him and drives him home. Janey-E apologizes for forgetting to pick him up, and says she wants to take him to the doctor.
- Janey-E is furious to find an envelope from Dougie's blackmailers showing him with Jade. When they call, she arranges to pay them off the next day at 12:30. Left alone, Cooper again sees MIKE, who begs him to wake up and "don't die." Guided by points of light, he makes strange drawings on Sinclair's insurance forms.
- Albert Rosenfield visits Max Von's Bar in Philadelphia to find Diane Evans.
After Tuesday, September 27 Edit
- Night – Benjamin Horne and Beverly Paige try to track down the humming in Ben's office. Beverly shows him the key for Room 315 that arrived in the mail, matching Agent Cooper's room.
- Beverly goes home and has an argument with her husband Tom.
- On another night, Ben and Beverly try again to find the humming and share a tender moment.
Wednesday, September 28 Edit
- Morning – Agent Rosenfield reports back to Gordon Cole that he was unable to secure Diane's cooperation. Cole agrees to visit her in person.
- Cole and Rosenfield visit Diane at her home, finally convincing her to speak with Cooper in prison.
- Lieutenant Knox arrives in Buckhorn and inspects the headless body matching Major Briggs. She reports the unusual situation to Colonel Davis.
- Gordon Cole's team and Diane Evans fly to South Dakota. During the plane ride, Preston shows Cole the reversed fingerprint of Cooper's ring finger. Rosenfield produces a photograph of Cooper at a safe house in Rio.
- Duncan Todd sees a red square appear on his computer screen, and sends a contract to Ike "The Spike" Stadtler to kill Lorraine and Dougie Jones.
- Authorities clean up at the scene of Dougie's destroyed car, discovering his license plate on the opposite home's roof.
- Dale Cooper arrives at work and Bushnell Mullins demands to see him. Initially baffled by the drawings on Cooper's forms, he soon realizes something and thanks Cooper for his assistance.
- 12:30 p.m. PST – Janey-E Jones pays off Dougie's debt to Jimmy and Tommy, warning them that she never wants to hear from them again.
- Stadtler assassinates Lorraine by stabbing her with a spike, also killing two of her co-workers.
- At the prison, Diane has a harrowing conversation with Cooper. Afterward, she emotionally tells Cole that it is emphatically not the man she once knew.
- Using powerful blackmail information, Cooper meets with Warden Dwight Murphy and secures his and Ray Monroe's release that night.
- Evening – Detectives Fusco arrive at Lucky 7 to question Cooper about the car explosion. Janey-E, there to pick him up, answers their questions. As they leave, Stadtler attempts to shoot him in the plaza. Cooper fights him off, tearing off part of his palm. News crews arrive and interview the Joneses and other witnesses.
Thursday, September 29 Edit
- 1:00 a.m. MST – Dwight Murphy orders the release of Mr. C and Ray Monroe.
- Cooper loses the car's tracking devices. Monroe offers to give him the coordinates from Betty in exchange for $500,000. After they pull off the road, Cooper tries to threaten him with a gun from the glove compartment, only to find that Ray set him up. Ray shoots him, but several woodsmen appear, causing Ray to flee. Cooper awakens some time later.
- Morning – Cooper walks to a farm where Hutch and Chantal are waiting for him.
- En route back to Philadelphia, Gordon Cole reroutes the plane to Buckhorn to see the body Colonel Davis told him about. Murphy calls to tell Cole about Cooper's escape.
- Cooper orders Hutch and Chantal to kill Murphy in the next few days. He calls Duncan Todd to reiterate the kill order against Dougie Jones and sends a coded text message.
- Detectives Fusco question Bushnell Mullins at the station about the attempted assassination of Dougie Jones the previous day. They realize that Jones' records do not exist prior to 1997. The desk sergeant reports to them that the piece of flesh from the assassins' gun are a match for Ike "The Spike" Stadtler.
- Mullins tells Cooper to take the rest of the day off, and promises that tomorrow they will start looking into what is going on. Cooper is mesmerized by the American flag across the room, then becomes fixated on a womans' heels and a power outlet.
- Having found Stadtler's location, the detectives arrest him as he attempts to leave his motel.
- Sheriff Truman, Hawk, and Bobby Briggs visit Betty Briggs to ask about Garland's last meeting with Cooper. She tells them about his last instruction to her and gives them a metal capsule, saying that he foresaw that they would come for this purpose.
- 11:13 a.m. MST – At the Buckhorn morgue, Diane Evans receives the coded message from Mr. C.
- Dave Macklay explains the circumstances of William Hastingss' arrest before Gordon Cole and Albert Rosenfield inspect the body of Major Briggs.
- Bobby uses the trick his father taught him to open the capsule, which contains a message directing him to go to "Jack Rabbit's Palace" on October 1 and October 2.
- Agent Preston questions Hastings about his encounter with "the Major." He identifies Briggs as the man he saw.
- While trying to swat a fly, Candie accidentally hits Rodney Mitchum in the head with a remote control.
- Dr. Ben performs a checkup on Dale Cooper. Both he and Janey-E are astonished by "Dougie's" weight loss and excellent health.
- Night – While watching a news broadcast, the Mitchums learn about Ike The Spike's arrest and recognize Cooper as "Mr. Jackpots" from the casino floor.
- Gordon Cole and Tammy Preston laugh to each other watching Albert and Constance Talbot at dinner.
- Janey-E and Cooper make love, accidentally waking Sonny Jim.
- Duncan Todd calls Anthony Sinclair to his office and says that Sinclair needs to convince the Mitchums that Dougie is the one who denied their insurance payout.
- While drawing in his hotel room, Cole is interrupted by Rosenfield knocking on the door and experiences a vision of Laura Palmer. Rosenfield tells him about the text message Diane received. Agent Preston arrives and shows them a photograph of Cooper at the glass box loft before the murders with another man.
- Deputy Hawk shows Sheriff Truman an old map pertaining to Briggs' instructions. Margaret Lanterman calls to warn them about the fire at the location on Blue Pine Mountain.
Friday, September 30 Edit
- After midnight – Anthony Sinclair visits the Silver Mustang Casino to convey that Dougie Jones is responsible for their arson insurance claim being denied, and that Jones is their enemy.
- Morning – As they leave for the day, Janey-E tells Cooper that she can't stop thinking about the previous night.
- The FBI agents along with Detective Macklay and William Hastings visit 2240 Sycamore, where Hastings and Ruth Davenport previously entered the zone. Cole sees a tunnel in the sky leading to a staircase where several bearded men stand waiting. He and Albert Rosenfield then find Ruth's headless body, and photograph the coordinates written on her arm. One of the woodsmen approaches Macklay's car, and moments later Hastings' head is caved in.
- Bushnell Mullins summons Cooper to tell him about the insurance scam they uncovered. He gives him a $30 million check to give to the Mitchums, as their accidental fire claim was legitimate, and says they are sending a car to the office at 5:30.
- 2:23 p.m. PST – Bradley and Rodney Mitchum eat breakfast and discuss their meeting with Jones later that day.
- 5:30 p.m. PST – Bushnell walks Dougie downstairs to the waiting limousine, but Dougie first visits a coffee shop and buys a cherry pie. In the desert, he is saved when Bradley looks inside the box and explains that because of the pie Dougie is not his and Rodney's enemy. They are overjoyed to find the insurance check in his pocket.
- Macklay and Agent Preston bring coffee and donuts for Cole, Rosenfield, and Diane. Diane mentions seeing one of the strange homeless men near Macklay's car. Rosenfield shows them the coordinates from Ruth's arm.
- Cooper dines with the Mitchums at Santino's, where the lady slot-addict finds him and thanks him for changing her life. Candie, Mandie, and Sandie arrive after being delayed in traffic.
- c. September 22 –
- September 22 –
- September 24 – Phyllis Hastings
- September 25 –
- September 26 – Dougie Jones
- September 27 –
- September 28 – Lorraine
- September 29 –
- September 30 – William Hastings
- Unknown date – Hit and run boy
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 Twin Peaks – Part 1
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 Twin Peaks – Part 2
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 Twin Peaks – Part 3
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 4.12 Twin Peaks – Part 4
- ↑ 5.00 5.01 5.02 5.03 5.04 5.05 5.06 5.07 5.08 5.09 5.10 5.11 5.12 5.13 5.14 5.15 5.16 5.17 Twin Peaks – Part 5
- ↑ 6.00 6.01 6.02 6.03 6.04 6.05 6.06 6.07 6.08 6.09 6.10 6.11 6.12 6.13 6.14 6.15 6.16 6.17 Twin Peaks – Part 6
- ↑ 7.00 7.01 7.02 7.03 7.04 7.05 7.06 7.07 7.08 7.09 7.10 7.11 7.12 7.13 7.14 Twin Peaks – Part 7
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 Twin Peaks – Part 8
- ↑ 9.00 9.01 9.02 9.03 9.04 9.05 9.06 9.07 9.08 9.09 9.10 9.11 9.12 9.13 9.14 9.15 9.16 9.17 9.18 9.19 9.20 Twin Peaks – Part 9
- ↑ 10.00 10.01 10.02 10.03 10.04 10.05 10.06 10.07 10.08 10.09 10.10 10.11 10.12 10.13 10.14 10.15 10.16 10.17 Twin Peaks – Part 10
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 11.3 11.4 11.5 11.6 11.7 11.8 Twin Peaks – Part 11