|← August →|
- 1956 –
- In New Mexico, Sarah Novack goes on a date with a friend from school.
- A number of woodsmen appear in the New Mexico desert, accosting several motorists. One of them murders two people at the KPJK studio and broadcasts a strange incantation, which induces unconsciousness in those who hear it, including Sarah.
- A strange creature hatches from an egg. It makes its way to Sarah's bedroom, and crawls inside her mouth.
- Sarah's parents find her unconscious and rush her to a nearby emergency room. Sarah awakens in the backseat on the way with no memory of what happened; the doctors subsequently find nothing wrong with her.
- Over a dozen people in the area experience severe medical distress related to the radio broadcast.
- 1984 – FBI Special Agent Dale Cooper asks Windom Earle of his whereabouts during his disappearance, but is only given strange answers.
- 1988 – Dale Cooper visits the Florida Café in Flin Flon.
- 2016 – FBI Special Agent Tamara Preston begins her first analysis of the dossier.