Fat Trout Trailer Park was a trailer park located in Deer Meadow, Washington. Owned by Carl Rodd, it was where Teresa Banks lived for a month before being killed in one of the trailer which was distinct from her own.
- Carl Rodd - owner, manager
- Teresa Banks - deceased
- Mrs. Chalfont
- Mrs. Chalfont's grandson
- Two Chalfonts who rented a trailer space before leaving
- Deputy Cliff Howard
- Curious Woman
- Millie - left a note to Carl about her missing cat
- Sam - left a note to Carl about leaving the park
- Margaret - asks for hot water to Carl; he suggests he give her some Valium
Behind the scenesEdit
In the shooting script of Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me, the trailer park was instead called Canyon Trailer park.