|← February →|
- 1968 – Dale Cooper records a tape, reporting on the scene of a murder as the police arrive. When the body is turned over, he recognizes the victim as a patron at a bar he visited with his uncle Al, just before vomiting on his microphone. Cooper gives a statement to the police about seeing the man and another guest with only one ear.
- 1974 – Cooper records a brief tape alluding to the previous night's encounter with Andy.
- 1976 – Cooper takes exams to graduate early from Haverford College and prepares his FBI application.
- 1988 – Teresa Banks' body is discovered floating down Wind River.
Behind the scenes Edit
- 1967 – Laura Dern is born.
- 1990 – The Twin Peaks pilot is screened at the Miami Film Festival.
- 2016 – Filming of Twin Peaks (2017):