|← February →|
- 1989 –
- Phillip Jeffries arrives at the Palm Deluxe in Buenos Aires, Argentina and asks the clerk if "Ms. Judy" is staying there. The clerk gives him a letter from a young woman. Jeffries goes upstairs with a bellhop carrying his bags.
- 10:10 a.m. EST – Cooper reminds Gordon Cole that he was worried about this particular day because of a dream.
- While Cooper tests the Philadelphia FBI office's surveillance cameras, Philip Jeffries steps out of the elevator after being missing for two years.
- Jeffries confronts Cooper, Cole, and Albert Rosenfield, rambling incoherently about Judy and a meeting above the convenience store. While Cole attempts to call for backup, Jeffries disappears from his chair.
- Jeffries reappears back at the Palm Deluxe in Buenos Aires, screaming in pain. Shortly afterward, Jeffries disappears once again.
- Laura Palmer and Donna Hayward walk to school, greeting their respective boyfriends Bobby Briggs and Mike Nelson. Laura takes cocaine in the girls' restroom.
- 2:30 p.m. PST – Bobby kisses the homecoming display case showing Laura's photograph.
- Laura and James Hurley have a rendezvous in the school's custodian closet.
- After school, Laura and Donna spend the afternoon at Donna's house, talking about James and falling in space.
- At home, Laura realizes BOB has found and removed pages of her diary. In a panic, she drives to Harold Smith's home and leaves the diary in his keeping.