|← February →|
- 1973 –
- Via Fred Crisman, White House Chief of Staff H.R. Haldeman extends an invitation to Lt. Col. Douglas Milford to join President Richard Nixon and actor Jackie Gleason at the president's Key Biscayne retreat. In the evening, the three have a lengthy conversation on the subject of UFOs and their supposed debunking by Project Grudge and Project Blue Book.
- Swearing both to secrecy, Nixon accompanies Milford and Gleason to a secret bunker below Homestead Air Force Base. In a viewing room, they observe a hunched white figure, which flickers in and out of view.
- 1989 –
- At the Timber Falls Motel, Phillip Gerard puts out a circle of candles, chanting, "Fire walk with me."
- Donna and Laura recover from the previous night at Donna's house, Donna struggling to recall how she made it home. Crying, she hugs Laura, who says she doesn't want Donna to be like her. Leland arrives to take Laura to breakfast.
- On the way, Leland and Laura are pursued by Gerard, who roars past them and pulls up next to Leland, shouting at him about stealing "the corn. Leland guns the engine to drown him out, as Gerard waves a ring at Laura and shouts that "it's" her father. Leland speeds away and pulls up at a mechanic's shop. Laura, emotionally shot, tries to recall where she has seen the man before, then asks her father if he stopped by the house two days before.
- At night, Laura remembers seeing Gerard's ring on Teresa Banks' finger, and offered to her by a little man in a dream. She asks BOB who he really is. Leland recalls murdering Teresa the previous year.