"Diane, 11:30 a.m., February 24th. Entering the town of Twin Peaks, five miles south of the Canadian border, twelve miles west of the state line. I've never seen so many trees in my life. As W.C. Fields would say, I'd rather be here than Philadelphia."―Dale Cooper[src]
|← February →|
- 1902 – "The Night of the Burning River"; a logjam catches fire in Twin Peaks, Washington and spreads, killing 8.
- 1989 –
- 1989 (alternate) –
- After waiting for Laura, Leo Johnson, Jacques Renault, and Ronette Pulaski go to Jacques' cabin for a drug-fueled orgy. During the night, the three go to an abandoned train car in the graveyard nearby.
- Early in the morning at Blue Pine Lodge, Josie Packard applies makeup, while Pete Martell steps outside to go fishing.
- Ronette is found wandering along the train tracks across the Idaho border, while Laura is reported missing.
- 1990 (alternate) – One year after Laura's disappearance, Leland Palmer commits suicide by gunshot in his parked car near White Tail Falls.
Behind the scenes Edit
- ↑ The Secret History of Twin Peaks
- ↑ The Autobiography of F.B.I. Special Agent Dale Cooper: My Life, My Tapes
- ↑ Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me
- ↑ Twin Peaks: The Missing Pieces
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Twin Peaks – "Pilot"
- ↑ "Diane..." - The Twin Peaks Tapes of Agent Cooper
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Twin Peaks – "Part 17"
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 Twin Peaks: The Final Dossier