|← January →|
- 1948 – Douglas Milford's Roswell Field pass expires.
- 1968 – Dale Cooper hatches a plan to recover Bradley Schlurman's bicycle, stolen by the 24th Street Gang. He tails two members (including Ted) and approaches them as a prospective recruit while secretly recording, hoping for evidence on the bike's location. They notice the tape recorder hidden in his backpack and steal it from him.
- 1971-1973 – Cooper writes one brief, cryptic letter per year to his father while traveling in places unknown. The third letter reads simply: "Stopped looking."
- 1976 – After filing for bankruptcy, Cooper's father decides to move into the apartment above his print shop. Dale collects a few personal belongings before their house is impounded.
- 1987 – Laura Palmer excuses herself upstairs to take cocaine, then overhears Leland asking Sarah why she has become so distant.