|← January →|
- 1968 – Dale Cooper records a tape summarizing the effects of different foods on the smell of his urine.
- 1969 – Cooper makes a tape about his recent illness, more dreams of the stranger his mother warned him about, and Marie Schlurman's visit the day before.
- 1974 – Cooper joins Andy at a motel for an overnight "study on the limitations of the mind and body."
- 1985 – Cooper takes a mandatory vacation from the FBI, intending to visit the island where Windom and Caroline Earle spent their honeymoon.
- 1987 – Laura Palmer spends the day with Johnny Horne, telling stories to entertain him. Afterward, she opens a P.O. box.
Behind the scenes Edit
- 1946 – David Lynch is born.
- 2016 – Filming of Twin Peaks (2017):