|← July →|
- 11:30 a.m. – Dale Cooper records a tape while en route to Washington, D.C. with his father to meet FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover.
- 7:00 p.m. – Cooper records a tape on his way back to Philadelphia, describing his activities during his visit to the FBI.
- 11:30 p.m. – After arriving home, Cooper records another tape, speaking about a war story his father told him where Mr. Cooper witnessed another man in his unit kill a farmer and his family after being told that they were supporters of the Germans.
- 1982 – Douglas Milford publishes an article on the arrival of Major Garland Briggs and his family in Twin Peaks.
- 1984 – Dale Cooper is partnered with Windom Earle.
Behind the scenes Edit
- 1964 – Galyn Görg is born.
- 2014 – Reflections: An Oral History of Twin Peaks is published by Short/Tall Press.