|← May →|
- 1974 – Dale Cooper attends a May Day celebration at Bryn Mawr, which is eventually dispersed by campus police due to multiple displays of public nudity. Cooper finds several phone numbers written on his thigh, but cannot recall any specific girls he met.
- 1984 – Cooper and Windom Earle respond to a robbery at the Eastern Savings and Loan bank, where Cooper takes a life for the first time. Afterward, shaken, he calls his father.
- 1985 – Early in the morning, Cooper and Caroline Earle are attacked in their safe house; Caroline is fatally stabbed, dying in Cooper's arms. The FBI responds late in the morning after a call placed by Windom Earle. Cooper is admitted to the hospital in critical condition.
- 1986 – Cooper and his father depart Pittsburgh bound for San Francisco, stopping for the night in Terre Haute.
Behind the scenes Edit
- 1919 – Dan O'Herlihy is born.
- 1967 – Scott Coffey is born.
- 1972 – Bailey Chase is born.
- 1991 – The Autobiography of F.B.I. Special Agent Dale Cooper: My Life, My Tapes is published by Simon & Schuster.