This article contains plot spoilers for the 2017 series of Twin Peaks.
- Not to be confused with Episode 12.
"Let's rock."―Diane Evans
In Buckhorn, Albert, Tammy, and Gordon have a drink and the men quietly inform Tammy about Project Blue Book and more specifically the Blue Rose cases, thus inducting her into the Blue Rose task force among the ranks of Albert, Jeffries, Desmond, and Cooper. Diane soon joins them and they offer her an official position in the investigation.
Jerry runs out of the woods and into a clearing.
Sarah Palmer buys alcoholic beverages and cigarettes at a grocery store. She also inquires about an unfamiliar jerky being sold at the store. She warns them of men coming and suffers a breakdown.
Cooper is taken outside by Sonny Jim to play catch, but ends up just being hit by Sonny Jim's throw.
Hawk goes to Sarah's home. He hears a noise inside, which Sarah dismisses as something in the kitchen. Hawk ensures her that if she needs anything, to call him.
Diane responds to a text message asking "Las Vegas?" with "THEY HAVEN'T ASKED YET."
Frank visits Benjamin Horne, telling him of Richard committing the hit-and-run and his subsequent attempted murder of Miriam. Benjamin reflects on Richard's troubled past and shows Cooper's hotel key to Frank, which he had intended to give to Harry as a memento. Frank leaves with the key and Ben tells Beverly about Richard and his father, who bought him a bike when he was a child. He then has Beverly arrange to pay for Miriam's medical expenses.
Gordon tells a French woman about one of his "war stories" until Albert shows up, dismissing the woman, who takes her time leaving Gordon's room. Albert reports on Diane's received and sent text messages.
Audrey Horne argues with her husband Charlie, saying that they need to go to the Roadhouse to look for her lover Billy, while Charlie complains that he has too much paperwork. Frustrated, Audrey says they should call Tina, supposedly the last person to see Billy, and he eventually relents. Charlie calls Tina and receives some grave news, but blankly refuses to tell Audrey anything about the conversation.
At the Roadhouse, Chromatics perform "Saturday." In a booth, Abbie and Natalie talk about their friend Angela, concerned about her new infatuation with Clark, who had previously been seen going out with Mary. Trick joins them, shaken by the experience of almost being hit by a car.
In Alphabetical OrderEdit
- Elizabeth Anweis as Abbie
- Chrysta Bell as FBI Agent Tammy Preston
- Richard Beymer as Benjamin Horne
- Scott Coffey as Trick
- Ana de la Reguera as Natalie
- Laura Dern as Diane Evans
- Sherilyn Fenn as Audrey Horne
- Miguel Ferrer as FBI Agent Albert Rosenfield
- Robert Forster as Sheriff Frank Truman
- Pierce Gagnon as Sonny Jim Jones
- Michael Horse as Deputy Chief Tommy "Hawk" Hill
- Ashley Judd as Beverly Paige
- Luke Judy as Warden Murphy's son
- David Patrick Kelly as Jerry Horne
- Sheryl Lee as Laura Palmer
- Jennifer Jason Leigh as Chantal Hutchens
- Sarah Jean Long as Miriam Sullivan
- David Lynch as FBI Deputy Director Gordon Cole
- Berenice Marlowe as French Woman
- Zoe McLane as Check-Out Girl
- Clark Middleton as Charlie
- James Morrison as Warden Dwight Murphy
- Johnny Ochsner as Bag-boy
- Bill O'Dell as Kriscol
- Wendy Robie as Nadine Hurley
- Tim Roth as Gary "Hutch" Hutchens
- Harry Dean Stanton as Carl Rodd
- Russ Tamblyn as Dr. Lawrence Jacoby
- Grace Zabriskie as Sarah Palmer
- Stunt Double: Trampas Thompson