This article contains plot spoilers for the 2017 series of Twin Peaks.
- Not to be confused with Episode 13.
"What story is that, Charlie?"―Audrey Horne
The Mitchum brothers and their assistants take Cooper to Bushnell Mullins' office, celebrating and bearing gifts for Mullins. Anthony Sinclair hides from the brothers as he fearfully calls Duncan Todd, who gives him one day to kill "Jones."
Cooper's doppelganger arrives at the farm as Ray and his associates watch him on security camera. They bring him to their location and he says he is there to see Ray. He is told that Renzo is the leader of the men, as he is undefeated in arm-wrestling. The doppelganger likens this practice to children's games and challenges Renzo, wagering Ray. After much toying with his opponent, the doppelganger wins, then kills him.
As the group' new leader, he is granted his request to be alone with Ray, who – after being shot in the leg – tells him the details of his contract from Phillip Jeffries to kill the doppelganger, as he has "something inside" that he wants. Ray takes out the green ring, saying that he was supposed to put it on him after killing him. Richard Horne joins the group as they watch on camera the doppelganger and Ray, who hands over the coordinates. Ray tells the doppelganger Jeffries' last known location and is killed. The ring disappears from his finger and appears in the red room, followed by himself. MIKE places the ring on its pedestal.
Janey-E takes Cooper to work in the new car. Sinclair waits nervously for "Dougie" and takes him to get coffee. After taking a sip, Cooper wanders over to observe the shop's pie as Sinclair laces his coffee. He returns and Sinclair breaks down, leaving with the poisoned coffee. Cooper takes Sinclair's coffee and is brought a slice of pie. Sinclair pours the coffee into a urinal and throws the cup in the trash before apologizing to "Dougie."
In Mullins' office, Sinclair tearfully confesses his activities with Todd.
Bobby goes to the diner and visits with Ed and Norma. He describes to them that he came across some belongings of his father. Walter Lawford soon shows up to join Norma and Ed and Bobby move to another booth. Walter reports on the franchise progress of the diner, saying that she is selling her pies too cheap, though she disagrees with the franchise stores' practices compared to the flagship store.
At Run Silent, Run Drapes, Nadine is visited by Jacoby after he spotted one of his shovels in the window. He expresses his admiration for the decoration and she praises him and his show. They reflect on their last meeting at a supermarket during a storm.
Sarah watches boxing as she drinks.
A near-hysterical Audrey demands Charlie to tell him what Tina had told him. He tells her to go to the Roadhouse to see if Billy is there, offering to go with her, though she is indecisive and breaks down crying.
Ed sits alone at Big Ed's Gas Farm.
In Alphabetical OrderEdit
- Alon Aboutboul as Head Mover
- Kate Alden as RR Diner Waitress
- Mädchen Amick as Shelly Briggs
- Dana Ashbrook as Deputy Bobby Briggs
- Jim Belushi as Bradley Mitchum
- Kelsey Bohlen as Backup Singer #2
- Rachael Bower as Backup Singer #3
- Johnny Chavez as Crooked Partner
- Larry Clarke as Detective T. Fusco
- Frank Collison as Muddy
- Giselle DaMier as Sandie
- Christopher Durbin as The Farm Accountant
- Eric Edelstein as Detective "Smiley" Fusco
- Eamon Farren as Richard Horne
- Sherilyn Fenn as Audrey Horne
- Patrick Fischler as Duncan Todd
- Pierce Gagnon as Sonny Jim Jones
- Grant Goodeve as Walter Lawford
- George Griffith as Ray Monroe
- Robert Knepper as Rodney Mitchum
- David Koechner as Detective D. Fusco
- Virginia Kull as Szymon Waitress
- Andrea Leal as Mandie
- Sheryl Lee as Laura Palmer
- Jennifer Jason Leigh as Chantal Hutchens
- Peggy Lipton as Norma Jennings
- Malone as Man in Urinal
- James Marshall as James Hurley
- Everett McGill as Big Ed Hurley
- Derek Mears as Renzo
- Clark Middleton as Charlie
- Don Murray as Bushnell Mullins
- Jelani Quinn as Desk Sergeant
- Wendy Robie as Nadine Hurley
- Tim Roth as Gary "Hutch" Hutchens
- John Savage as Detective Clark
- Amanda Seyfried as Rebecca (Becky) Burnett
- Amy Shiels as Candie
- Tom Sizemore as Anthony Sinclair
- JR Starr as MC
- Jessica Szohr as Renee
- Russ Tamblyn as Dr. Lawrence Jacoby
- Naomi Watts as Janey-E Jones
- Grace Zabriskie as Sarah Palmer
- Lara Flynn Boyle (performer, "Just You")
- Sheryl Lee (performer, "Just You")
- Al Strobel as Phillip Gerard
Behind the scenes Edit
- Dana Ashbrook noted at Comic-Con that the scene with Bobby, Ed, and Norma at the diner was the first scene he shot for the new series, though he did this accidentally by looking over at Everett McGill before realizing the episode had not aired yet.
- Backup singers
- Betty (Mentioned only)
- Billy (Mentioned only)
- Bobby Briggs
- Garland Briggs (Mentioned only)
- Shelly Briggs
- Becky Burnett
- Steven Burnett (Mentioned only)
- Clark's partner
- Dale Cooper
- Dale Cooper (doppelganger)
- Desk sergeant
- D. Fusco
- "Smiley" Fusco
- T. Fusco
- William Hastings (Mentioned only)
- Head mover
- Audrey Horne
- Richard Horne
- Ed Hurley
- James Hurley
- Nadine Hurley
- Chantal Hutchens
- Gary "Hutch" Hutchens
- Lawrence Jacoby
- Phillip Jeffries (Mentioned only)
- Norma Jennings
- Dougie Jones (Mentioned only)
- Janey-E Jones
- Sonny Jim Jones
- Walter Lawford
- Man in urinal
- Bradley Mitchum
- Rodney Mitchum
- Ray Monroe
- Bushnell Mullins
- Dwight Murphy (Mentioned only)
- Sarah Palmer
- Roger (Mentioned only)
- Anthony Sinclair
- Tina (Mentioned only)
- Duncan Todd
- Waitress (Double R Diner)