|← September →|
- 1805 – William Clark and his men visit a Nez Perce camp and meet Twisted Hair, the Nez Perce chief. They are given a map of the Twin Peaks area showing White Tail Falls. Clark sends Reuben Fields to find Lewis' company and guide them to the camp.
- 1808 – Lewis announces in the Missouri Gazette the founding of the St. Louis Masonic Lodge, Lodge III, with himself as its first Master.
- 2016 –
- Around this date, Bill Hastings and Ruth Davenport visit the Zone and pass a set of coordinates to "the Major." After they do so, the man floats up saying "Cooper, Cooper," and his head disappears. They are attacked by "people" in the Zone who demand to know the name of Hastings' wife. Davenport and the Major are killed, parts of their bodies appearing in Davenport's apartment, while Hastings awakens at home.
- On this night, Hasting later claimed he had an evening faculty evaluation meeting. He left at 9:30 p.m. MST and arrived home at 10:20, giving his secretary Betty a ride home.
Behind the scenes Edit
- 1944 – Caleb Deschanel is born.
- 1990 – The first draft script of "Episode 16" (for department heads only) is submitted.
- 2015 –